Men's Soccer- Lost 0-1 against St. Andrews
- Gage Browning, David Jackson and Nathan Skaggs all had 2 shots on frame.
- Joshua Lloyd played all 90 minutes with 2 saves.
- Lone goal for St. Andrews came in the 14 min.
Volleyball-Lost 2-3 against Agnes Scott
- Beasley led the team with 16 kills while Tiffany Bulkhead had 49 total attacks.
- Marina Dennis dominated the set assists with 42.
- Autumn Beasley totaled 15 digs for the match.
- Attack errors were the deciding factor.
- Women's XC had a good showing at a race with 48 runners. Rachel Jarriel placed 13th, Graviela Fonseca placed 16th, Katie Sills placed 35th and Angelica Garcia placed 36th.
- Coach Micah Shaw: "Unfortunately with a few girls going home early because of Hurricane Irma, we were short a few runners and did not net earn a team score. Had we been at full strength, we would have positioned ourselves to score well as a team. I am very pleased with how the ladies competed. Times were slower than some expected, but they competed hard and picked off some runners I knew they could get in the end. Their times will certainly improve throughout the season and I am excited to see just how fast these ladies can go."
- Men's XC placed 3rd overall and ran in a race with 35 athletes.
- Bosco Hakuzima crossed the finish line first and set the course record with a time of 29:40.2.
- Nikobiri Paul came in 8th, Mohamed Tambadu finished 13th, Jeremiah Coxton-Dease placed 17th, Devin Frails placed 25th and Rufus Timmons came in 33rd.
- Coach Micah Shaw: "I was extremely pleased with the efforts given on the men's side today. Bosco really ran very well and was running by himself for the majority of the race. For him to stay strong mentally and take first place is a great accomplishment. This was the first college cross country race for our top 3 finishers and that is a great place to be in as a team when your younger guys are performing as well as they did today. I am proud of my guys and I am excited to see them progress throughout the season."
Tennis-Round Robin at Bluefield
- In the first day of action, Robby Mayher beat Rushwaya from Bluefield (6-0, 6-3).
- In day 2, Valese Wilkerson came in 3rd by beating Alvarael from Roanoke College (1-6, 6-3, 10-3) and Roach from Bluefield (6-2, 6-2).
- Reagan Christol won against Maccluen (RC) (7-5, 7-6, 7-1) and won 3rd place by default.
- Both Dani Josey and Kasie Beris played well and lost close matches.
- The men swept doubles against Shenandoah University.
- Paul Taylor and Robby Mayher won 2nd place (8-3).
- Wyatt Morris and Caleb Bellamy won 2nd place (8-0).
- Travis McCaig and Alante Carter won 2nd place (8-3).
- Branden Lewis and Oliver Walton won 3rd place by default.
- In men's singles, Paul Taylor won a very impressive match (2-6, 6-4, 14-12).
- Robby Mayher lost his first match but played very well and won by default for his second match.
- Travis McCaig won (6-4, 6-2) and then won by default.
- Both Oliver Walton and Branden Lewis lost close matches.
- Coach Tim Dunford: "Words cannot express just how proud I am of the amount of EFFORT and how well we played this weekend! For most of the women and one of the men, it was their first experience in college tennis. Their inexperience showed, but they also learned from their mistakes and played better because of it. There is a lot to build on and I am truly excited about the direction we are heading! #NEVERSETTLE"