September 9, 2017
Meet Naomi Wilds, a senior guard who exemplifies what it means to be a Baron!
1. Where are you from? Do you have any sisters/brothers?
Augusta, GA. I have 2 younger brothers: TJ and Isaiah.
2. What is your favorite memory so far of playing at BPC?
My favorite memory so far is making it to conference playoffs.
3. What do you like most about BPC?
What I like about BPC is the leadership that we're under. Awesome connections everywhere you go and there is always something to remind you of Christ around campus.
4. What are you looking forward to for the upcoming season?
My goal this season is nothing short of getting a RING! And I believe that this is the team that'll do it.
5. Something interesting about yourself that most people don't know?
I sing and love to write.
6. What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
I like to play basketball, read and sleep.
7. What do you and your friends do off campus for fun?
Go to the movies, bowling and out to eat.
8. Any academic achievements/other awards at BPC? Major?
I won the Character of Champions award last year (2016-2017) and made the Deans list for the 2017 school year. My major is psychology.
9. What are your plans for after graduation? Career goals?
To go get my Masters degree in education and either become a teacher, school counselor or psychologist.
10. What has been something you have learned about yourself while being in college?
I have learned that I am meant to stand out and be a leader and example for my generation.